Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Tagged Under:

2013 Aipp SA Professional Photography Awards Silver Award Documentary

Share


A few months ago, I enjoyed a stroll around the South Australian Museum taking a few photos for my own personal collection. It was great to see a group of monks enjoying the exhibits and they just seemed so genuinely interested and yet quite bemused by it all.
This image was one of my favourites for the day, so much so that I decided to enter it into the 2013 Epson AIPP South Australian Professional Photography Awards.
After some discussion regarding the print from the judging panel, I was thrilled that it achieved a Silver Award for the Documentary category.
There were a few more images from that day and I thought it might be nice to share them here too.
_MG_0008 _MG_0013 _MG_0005 _MG_0014 _MG_0003 _MG_0012 _MG_0019 _MG_0027 _MG_0025 _MG_0023 _MG_0015
AIPP block email and blog

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Need an Invite?

Want to attend the wedding event? Be our guest, give us a message.

Name Email * Message *

Our Location