Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Tagged Under:

Adelaide Wedding Photographer | Janelle and Dehane

Share


When I look back over the photos of Janelle and Dehanes wedding day, they make me smile.
On what was an extremely hot day day here in Adelaide on the 17th of January, 2014; in fact, the temperature gauge rose to around 44 degrees celcius, Janelle and Dehane’s wedding ceremony was celebrated at the St Ignatius College Chapel, followed by a very intimate reception the Adelaide Hills at the beautiful Mt Lofty House.
“So”, I hear you saying, “how does 44 degrees make you smile??”
Everything seems to pale in comparison when at the end of a long, hot day and you receive words of kindness and gratitude from people whom you have only met just a few hours before.

1 comments:

  1. Hey! Post some more pictures of the wedding, also show us the event space where the wedding took place. My wedding is this year and I literally hunting for a good venue and a fantastic photographer. I want my wedding day to be one of the best days of my life.

    ReplyDelete

Need an Invite?

Want to attend the wedding event? Be our guest, give us a message.

Name Email * Message *

Our Location